From Atty. Ahmed Paglinawan’s FB post:
A bit of factual response to the calm declarations of this INC lawyer:
1. He did not ask the Court to inspect the property on the basis of the alleged representation by the Respondents that the way was blocked. They filed the motion praying for inspection way before any blocking or walling was done. Their basis for asking for the inspection was to find out who were inside the property. Nothing was mentioned about any blockage in their pleading. Although the INC had already built high walls AROUND the property.
2. The matter of Respondents’ allegation of blockage came AFTER the Court had granted the motion to inspect. It was during the clarificatory hearing, which was conducted precisely to set the parameters of the inspection. It was only after this hearing that the Court said in this sense: “Go inspect. IF you find blockage of any right of way, remove it.”
3. The Court issued that order in a conditional tone: “Inspect the property. If you find blockage, remove it.” This dude says the Court ordered the inspection based on Respondents’ allegation that the way was blocked, as if to say “since it is blocked, then go inspect the property.” That is not true at all.
4. The inspection was a fact-finding mechanism. Not a solution. The Court ordered the inspection precisely to find out if the allegation of blockage was true.
5. This dude was himself absent during the day of the inspection. Two lawyers, neither of whom was he, came instead.
6. During the inspection, the court sheriff DID not find an already existing blockage between the houses of Respondents. Instead, HE SAW NOT ONE BUT MULTIPLE WAYS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING BLOCKED. The actual blocking of the way between two Respondents’ houses happened during the inspection. In front of the Court official, no less.
7. The blockage of the way between Ka Lottie’s and Ka Angel’s houses does in fact now exist. I climbed over it in the night. It still exists until now.
8. Finally, this guy in the clip was never present at any time during the official conduct of the inspection. He has no personal knowledge about any of the things he is talking about. At least nothing that can be officially independently verified.
— Below this line is my opinion and not factual as those above —
9. His denials are, at the very least, simply a product of his appeal to plausible deniability. And he knows that as well as I do.
10. He is not lying. He just does not know what he is talking about.
- Atty. Ahmedy Paglinawan
No matter how much you try to cover up a LIE… it will always surface to REVEAL THE TRUTH…
Open your eyes… and SEE THE WHOLE TRUTH!
This is what they are HIDING from you…
Now if you still want to believe their LIES… IT WILL BE ON YOUR CONSCIENCE ALREADY.
GOD DOES NOT FAVOR THE LIARS!
~ Antonio Ebangelista
“They tried to bury us…they didn’t know we were seeds.”
This is my STAND: “Let me Make Myself Clear”
Our Standard: Let this be a CLEAN FIGHT even if THEY FIGHT DIRTY
Philippine Daily Inquirer Article: “Antonio Ebangelista writes Philippine Daily Inquirer, Warns Iglesia Elders”
Para sa lahat ng mga MINISTRO: FOR IGLESIA NI CRISTO MINISTERS
The CHOICE is always UP TO YOU : “The Red Pill. The Blue Pill”
Offcial Email: AntonioRamirezEbangelista@gmail.com
Official Blog: Http://incsilentnomorebackup.wordpress.com
Official Facebook Account:https://www.facebook.com/antonio.ebangelista.77
Official Instagram: @antonioebangelista
Official Twitter: @AEbangelista1
#iglesianicristo #inc101 #inccentennial #centennial #inc4life #incootd #incfashion #icmedianews #inctv #net25 #incmedia #increview #fymfoundation #mycountrymenmybrethren #kabayankokapatidko #incselfiechallenge #incwikileaks #sanggunian #radelcortez #gerrypurification #junsantos #gliceriosantosjr #rodelcabrera #biensantiago #erdzcodera #ernestosuratos #mattpareja #antonioebangelista #silentnomore #iglesianicristosilentnomore